Noelle M. Burley, Town Clerk
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Phone: (585) 617-6111
Fax: (585) 352-4590
Mission Statement:The Ogden Town Clerk's Office is committed to serve the people in our community with excellent customer service. My staff and I work hard to provide our residents with prompt and courteous service. We are friendly, experienced and knowledgeable and are able to help you with all your local government needs.
Choose from one of the following links for information: Freedom of Information, Licenses, Passports, Permits, Taxes, Public Notices or Town Board Minutes.
Due to the increase in Covid-19 positivity rates the Ogden Town Board Organizational Meeting on January 27, 2021 will be closed to the public. We will be holding Zoom meeting. Please access the meeting by dialing (929) 205-6099 and entering the Meeting ID number: 869 1026 9612 as well as the Passcode: 885787. When logging in you must use your first and last name and wait on the host to start the meeting.
During this challenging time, the Town of Ogden’s focus is on supporting our residents, our employees, and our community. We are working to avoid disruptions caused by COVID-19. Our Dropbox is located just outside the main entrance to Town Hall near the flagpole and is a touch less alternative to coming into the building. Although physical visits to our office are welcome, we ask that you do wear a mask and social distance for our and your safety.
This drop box is to provide residents with the ability to make your payment even when the office is closed. Only checks or money orders are accepted in the lock box. Please include a payment stub with each check. Office staff will collect the deposits at 8:30 am during normal business days. All work removed that morning will be processed on the previous days business date.
If you have any questions please feel free to call us at (585) 617-6111
Town Clerk/Tax Receiver Noelle Burley would like to provide more information on paying your Taxes Online. If you have further questions please call our office at 617-6111.
How-to Pay Online:
1. Visit Monroe County Real Property Portal at https://www.monroecounty.gov/etc/rp/
2. Read the disclaimer than proceed by clicking "I Approve"
3. Ensure that the tab named "View Information / Pay Taxes for a Single Residential / Commercial Property" is selected at the top of the page
4. Enter your household information into the on-screen prompts
5. Select your household
6. Click "Pay Property Taxes" on the top-right of your screen
7. Click "Pay School Taxes" on the bottom-right of your screen
8. Select if you'd like to pay the "Account Total" or the "Current Installment" and than select "Pay by Credit Card"
9. Press "Continue" to proceed to entering your payment information
10. Complete the transaction by filling out your information on the on-screen prompts
Passport and photo services are available in our office Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Call for more information 617-6111.
The Community Meeting Room is available for use by local non-profit organizations. Please find the policies and application at this link.