Christopher Mears - Police Chief
For Immediate assistance, call 911
Administration Office call (585) 617-6131
Send us a message through our email: email@example.com
Office hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 - 4:30pm (Eastern)
Visit our Facebook page. Click here
Visit our Nextdoor page. Click here
Or visit our Twitter account, click here.
- ANIMAL CONTROL
- CONTACT INFORMATION
- CRIME PREVENTION
- DEPARTMENT INFO
- EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS
- POLICE BLOTTER
- Past POLICE BLOTTERS
- SPECIAL POLICE
To search Monroe County Sex Offenders list, click HERE.
- 911 Center for Rochester & Monroe County
- Identity Theft Resources
- Identity Theft Suggestions
- Recent Scam Alert
- Fraud Alert - Don't be fooled!
- Monroe County Household drugs & Hazard Waste Disposal
- To be notified of a Criminal alien's release
- We encourage people to report any suspicious behavior they may see.
- If leaving your home, be sure to leave one or two lights on after dark.
- Have a neighbor monitor your house if you are going away for an extended time.
- Have someone pick up your mail and trim your lawn if you'll be away for several days.
- During the winter, be sure to arrange snow removal for your driveway & sidewalk.
- The Ogden Police also have a "House Check" program available. (See link above)
- Secure personal computers with a firewall and anti-virus software.
- Keep personal information & passwords private. Do not respond to requests to "verify" your credit card information. It could be a trick.
- Beware of "Bargains" from unfamiliar companies or shop with companies you know.
- Use secure websites for purchases. Look for the padlock icon at the bottom of your screen, or the "HTTPS" within the URL address.
- Do not respond to online solicitations for charities. If you are interested in giving to a charity, first do a through checkup with their online process.
- Consider alternate options to pay for the merchandise, such as disposable credit cards or money orders. Perhaps there is a local storefront nearby you can visit instead.