Spencerport...Pathways to the Past represents the work of many people.
- Tim Peer and Patty Uttaro, Project Directors
- Carolyn Vacca, Monroe County Historian (captions for 2003)
- New York Council for the Humanities
- Dan Azzolina, artwork
- Special thanks are due to the students and instructors of the WeMoCo Precision Machining and Carpentry classes for their design and building of the frames for 2003.
- Finally, many thanks are due to the Village crews who helped devise a way to secure the frames and installed the exhibits on two of the hottest days we've seen this year.
The 2003 project made possible in part by a grant from the New York Council for the Humanities.