Pineway Ponds Park is home to the popular Splash Pad. Our Splash Pad consists of 2 areas: a larger area with ground sprays, dumping buckets, and sprinklers, and a smaller area with squirting, life-size sea creatures. Both areas are surrounded by picnic tables and shade-trees. A playground and restroom facility is nearby. Don't forget your towels!
Hours of Operation: Memorial Day-Labor Day, 10:00am-7:00pm (Splash Pad may be closed at any time due to weather, maintenance, or other operational concerns.)
Groups: Groups of 8 or more persons are required to complete and submit a Group User Form (available in late April) to our Administrative Office at least 2 weeks prior to the planned visit. Groups are allowed Monday-Thursday, from 10:00am-2:00pm. Unfortunately groups of 30 or more are not allowed. Other rules may apply to groups; please see Group User Form (available in late April) for further information.
1. In the event of an emergency, call 911.
2. The Splash Pad is unsupervised; use at your own risk.
3. Swim diapers are required for children under 4 years old. Do not change diapers on or near the splash pad.
4. Swimsuits and/or appropriate attire must be worn at all times; swim shoes are recommended.
5. All children must have adult supervision at all times. Children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
6. Climbing, hanging, swinging, and pulling on spray equipment is prohibited.
7. Running and/or horseplay is prohibited.
8. Skateboards, scooters, roller blades, bikes, and other riding toys are not allowed.
9. Glass containers, food, and drink are not permitted on the pad surface.
10. Athletic equipment, chairs, water toys, balloons, or other foreign objects are prohibited.
11. Alcohol is not permitted on or near the splash pad. Tobacco use is prohibited in the park.
12. Keep our park clean-- please throw litter in garbage cans.
13. No pets, with the exception of service animals, are allowed on the splash pad.
14. Vacate the premises when there are any signs of thunder, lightning, or severe weather.
15. Be considerate of others. All participants must conduct themselves in a courteous, safe, and family-oriented manner.